Expression of personality has no borders! These quality shower curtains with print will add an original touch to one of your most intimate rooms.
About the drawing: The Vitruvian Man is a drawing made by Leonardo da Vinci in about 1490. It's accompanied by notes based on the work of the Roman architect Vitruvius that outlines ideal human body proportions
This shower curtain has a fabric feel to it although it's made out of water-resistant polyester.
- Printed and shipped from the USA.
- Hooks not included.
- Custom Printed just for you.
- Extremely strong and durable synthetic fabric retains its shape and dries quickly.
- 12 Buttonholes for hook placements.
- Water repellent coating - prevents curtains from becoming soaking wet, and easy to clean. Durable for everyday usage.
- ✓ Wash only on cold machine wash with similar colors using a gentle cycle.
- ✓ Tumble dry on low settings or hang to dry.
- ✓ Do not bleach or dry clean.